Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"You never know what events are going to transpire to get you home." Og Mandino

Or to Flagstaff, which is quickly becoming, "home." Since moving here in November, I have been able to put more pre-season base miles in than ever before, have gotten back into mountain biking, have earned both my USAT and USA Cycling coaching licenses, and begun coaching with Grasky Endurance. Overall, a very positive experience.

Fezzik and Mia Back Country Skiing

With 2012 come some new experiences and hopefully achievement of some long standing athletic goals. Anyone who has read this blog before knows that I am trying to earn my USAT Elite license. I think with the dedication I have committed to this season's base, training at altitude, and working with my coach, Brian Grasky, this goal will finally become reality this spring. Also I will be coaching my first triathlon camp this coming March. Grasky Endurance Coaching is hosting its 5th annual Tucson Winter Training Camp from March 10 - 17, for which I will be present and assistant coaching.

That's all for now; time to go enjoy the altitude!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, man. I hope that the training is going well. I just "tagged" you on a post on my blog. Check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete